Attorney Profiles: Cynthia D. Hall
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Phone: (423) 756-3596
Fax: (423) 756-3597
CYNTHIA D. HALL was born in 1961 in Pell City, Alabama. She is a graduate of Auburn University (B.S. 1983) and Georgia State College of Law (J.D. 1992 magna cum laude). She was admitted to practice law in Tennessee and Georgia, receiving both licenses in 1992.
Cindy practices in the areas of general civil litigation, personal injury defense, commercial litigation and insurance coverage disputes. She has been listed in Mid South Super Lawyers since 2011 for her practice in personal injury defense. For many years she has advised businesses on matters relating to risk management, insurance coverage disputes and contract interpretation. She has more than 20 years experience handling negligence and premises liability cases. She has tried many jury trials in Tennessee and Georgia. She has also presented numerous seminars on various employment related topics, and has counseled clients concerning compensation, discipline and discharge of hourly and management level employees.
Cindy is a member of the American, Tennessee, Georgia and Chattanooga Bar Associations. She was president of the Chattanooga Bar Association in 2008. She served on the Board of Governors for the Chattanooga Bar Association in 2002-2003 and 2005-2009. She is also involved in civic and community activities, and she currently sits on the Board of Directors for Signal Centers, Inc., and will serve as its president in 2013 and 2014. She served for many years on the Board of Directors for the Humane Educational Society of Chattanooga, Inc. and was its president in 2003 and 2004. She is also a member of the Chattanooga Downtown Rotary Club.
Cindy is a member of the Brock-Cooper Chapter of the American Inn of Court and served as president for the 2012-2013 year.
Areas of Practice:
• Insurance Defense
• Business Litigation
• Insurance coverage disputes
• General civil litigation
• 90% of practice devoted to litigation
• Tennessee, 1992
• Georgia, 1992
• U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1993
• U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2000
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1998
• U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1993
• Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia J.D. - 1992
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
• Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, United State of America B.A. - 1983
Major: Mass Communication
• Progressive companies
• ERMC II, L.P.
• Southern Pioneer Insurance Company
• Southern Trust Insurance Company
• Cotton States Insurance Company
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Chattanooga Bar Association, Presidet, 2008, Member, Board of Governors, 2002 - 2003 and 2005 - 2008
• Tennessee Bar Association
• Georgia Bar Association
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section
• Brock/Cooper American Inn of Court since 2003, President, 2012-2013
• June 21, 1961, Pell City, Alabama, USA
Our offices are open from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.